Entry Full-Stack Software Developer
Someone who is highly motivated with a stomach for risks with startup chaos, in a fast-moving environment. You will join a small, expert team building server-side and front-end software for the systems that support sales, services, and some other crazy exciting stuff. Our stacks are diverse so you will get exposure to many technologies including C++, Java, Python, Node.js, and React.
• Building a real-time collaboration with user interactions
• Building slick and responsive UI that can handle thousands of user-generated data points
• Building systems to streamline communication and collaboration
• 2+ years in web application development, including: Implementing Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), Object-Oriented Programming and Design (OOP&D)
• Experience in backend development, using tools such as: C#, Java, Go, Ruby, etc.
• Relational databases, SQL, NoSQL
• Knowledge of REST APIs
• Distributed Source Control, using tools such as: Git
• Education: Either working on or have a BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
Good to have
• Experience in Computer Vision (Tensorflow, OpenCV)
• Robotics experience (Raspberry Pi, Arduino)